The PCPA is a volunteer led 501( c) 3 comprised of parents and guardians of all students enrolled in Pond Cove School. We welcome you and look forward to meeting you and encourage new ideas and suggestions. Our mission is to enrich, support and enhance the social and learning environment of Pond Cove students.
We strive to reach a balance between busy family life and raising funds for our school. We encourage working parents, stay at home parents, and all guardians to get involved.
There are a number of ways to contribute to the cause. You can give your time and/or talent; you can donate money (suggested rate of $15 per family); and you can attend and/or volunteer at one of our Events and Programs.
UPCOMING PCPA Events:
- September 18: School Picture Day
- September 28: Orders and changes submitted for 2018-2019 School Directory
- October 10: PCPA meeting, 9am Pond Cove Cafetorium
- October 9-17: Scholastic Book Fair - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- October 20: Harvest Festival - 12-3 pm - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
We still have limited inventory of Cape Wear items available for purchase.
Box Tops for Education
CLYNK for Outdoors
Hannaford Grocery Cards
Amazon Smiles Program